If you are having issues with depression, anxiety, bipolar, trauma, grief / loss, relational issues, addiction, or attachment issues then counseling will be extremely helpful. I work with adults with these issues and help you find the underlying issues and develop coping skills to be able to live a successful and productive life.
- Sessions are 45 minutes in length
- You choose how often sessions will occur, most clients pick weekly or bi-weekly to start
- You will have 5-10 minutes of paperwork before your first session
- You can use your insurance or pay out of pocket, and your copay or session fee is due at the time of service
- Bring your ID and insurance card (if applicable) to your first session
- At your first session we will discuss what brought you into counseling, some background, and discuss how to improve how you feel
- I cannot prescribe medication; I can give you a referral for a prescriber, if needed
- I see families and couples as well
- I can perform drug and alcohol assessments for courts, professional boards, and organizations. This is a 90 minute session and costs $250. Please see Rates and Insurance page for more details.