Is your child struggle in school with ADHD, behavioral issues, or peer relationships? Does your child have issues at home with emotional regulation, anger, or following boundaries you have put in place? I work with kids age 8+ to help them make sense of what is going on and find skills to be more successful in school and at home.
What services look like:
- sessions are 45 minutes in length
- I meet with parents for the first 5-10 minutes during most sessions
- I use art, games, books, and activities to help engage your child in the counseling process; most of the kids I see love coming to see me!
- sessions are typically weekly or bi-weekly
- I offer sessions after school and some evening; I can also provide notes for school to excuse your child from school
- I offer an assessment called the BASC 3 to help get services and accommodations at school, when needed (only for children and adolescents 8+).